- You helped us close strong financially
- You helped the Kid Zone move forward into full renovation mode
- You filled our pantry shelves
- You made it possible for ten women to graduate and for nearly 300 women, as well as children, to be served
- You supported us as we renovated apartments, brought fresh energy to chapel services, prepared special meals, and created special activities
What’s in store for 2015?
- How about celebrating 60 years!?! Our banquet is September 15th so save the date.
- We are celebrating our 60th birthday by inviting you and many others to celebrate your birthday with us. If that interests (or intrigues) you, give me a call at 559-264-4714.
- We will finish the KidZone which means more opportunities for older kids and bigger and better space for little ones.
- We are beginning our own business so that our graduates have a job, It’s called 5 Gals Cleaning and we will clean empty properties.
How’s that for starters?
Years ago, I chose the phrase “Serving Him Together” to close my letters, and it never seems more fitting than now. Thank you for making that more than an ending. You have made it an on-going reality.
Serving Him Together,
Other Ways to Give
Cash or check
One time gifts and monthly, quarterly or annual gifts are gladly accepted. Please make checks payable to Evangel Home and mail to 137 N. Yosemite Ave., Fresno, CA 93701.
Cash gifts of $250 or more are automatically issued a receipt.
Gifts in Memory or Honor
Giving in memory of a loved one or in honor of an anniversary or special event is a wonderful way to recognize loved ones while at the same time helping others.
Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust
Allows you to retain income from your property or investment for as long as you specify. When the Trust ends, the reminder is given to the charity of your choice.
Your legacy will help ensure our future. Since our founding in 1955, gifts left to us in wills and trusts have provided the majority of our growth income. We have been able to remain debt-free and to expand our services to homeless women and children largely due to people who believe in this ministry and want it carried on. (Download the form now)
Invest in the future of Evangel Home
Evangel Home has investment advisors who are available to discuss deferred giving plans with you. Please contact Evangel Home at (559) 264-4714 and ask for either our Executive or Business office. Visit Mennonite Brethren Foundation for expert advice in this area, should you need additional information.
Charitable Remainder Trust
Provides for a gift that returns an income. Each year a percentage of the value of the Trust is paid to you or to others you designate. We are so thankful for your prayers and financial generosity. We are grateful, too, for our long history of helping women and children escape lives saturated in crisis. We look forward to partnering with you as together we reach more generations with our Lord’s gospel. Together we are changing lives for eternity. God bless you!